Wednesday, March 18, 2009

well went to jusco 2day wit my friends
was suppose to go wit ze fong,ashwin,arnold,jade n rushini
but end up hanging out wit the boys only
hahaha sorry gals
will hang out wit u gals other time ya i promise hehehe

anyway i went to jusco n i saw lots n lots of my friends there le
saw kenny,ching ching,faraneez,wen yun alot more to go(sorry if i dnt mention your name)
n ya i really did enjoy my self le hanging out wit all my buddys after a long time

was suppose to watch movie too 2day but end up
walking around here n there
friends keep calling me to hang out wit them
but sorry la wei there is only 1 jeremy
i can't split my self to 2 right hehehe

anyway sorry ya jade,ash n arnold for not spending much time
wit u guys

..........................................................................................................................................................................


well last few day i got reunited wit my long lost AUNTY name chin teng yee XD
well i know tat she studying at cbm but i did't really know her ful name
coz my mum told me her name is jas
my friends told me tat there was no such ppl from her school
so i give up till last few days ago
her mum call my mum to crap n i ask my mum to ask wats her real name
n after tat i ask my student from cbm does she know who izit
mana tau the person i ask was 1 of her best buddy
zzzzz
well at least i know who she is now
after 8 long years hahhaha
n i also found out tat i got 3 relative le studying at cbm
2 far cousin n 1 aunty
hahah cool right

No comments:

Post a Comment