Wednesday, March 11, 2009

hey guys sorry for not updating for so long le
was bz-ing wit my new life style now
but sooner or later another new life style will take over
n tat is college life XD

anyway guys i went to cameron highlands last weekends to spend time wit my family
so how was it??well it great trip there
cold n refreshing air
but too bad it was raining almost the whole day there

but ya here is some pic from there




the market over there
















1 of the food from there















purple broccoli
















the steamboat tat we ate for dinner
















the mist there were so thick
















of coz not 4getting my family la(my dad was not in the pic,he was the 1 taking the pic)

















n of coz la not 4getting me too la the owner of the blog XD





1 comment: