Thursday, March 19, 2009

well nothing much 2day
woke up late about 10am
n after having breakfast i glu my ass in front of the stupid monitor
till my grandma shout at me for lunch
well tats me hehehe

in the afternoon i was chatting wit some weirdo
she is also my Aunty's friend hahaha(my aunty is younger then me)
we chat 4 awhile
i keep asking for her name but she refuse to tel me zzzzzzz
but i think is either Li Kwin or Tjen Wye
i dn't know la
wat ever la wakakaka
is up to u gals to tell me or not

also drove my mum's car 2day
coz she 1 to test my driving skill
zzzzzzzz
although i have pass the exam
but it was ok not tat bad
my mum said i just need more practise
(eh manual gear le)
consider not bad adi XD

went to chuin der's place to train tae kwon-do some where at berapit
it was ok but i still need to improve my sparring skill le
got to train hard coz KL tournament is just around the corner
haiz i hope i can do well n win something back
wakakaka
(pray super duper damn hard for me ya)

after training i went n bought some food
as usual burger is my fav le
so i ate them all wakaka

2day was ok
i enjoyed it


till then
Mr.Quah

No comments:

Post a Comment