Wednesday, December 10, 2008

well ladies n gentlemen tis is my first post
since the day i delete my blog
coz some 1 fake my fs acc n blog
(u know who u are)
so i have to delete it to keep it my profile save

so how was my day 2day???
well not very good
not really in a mood 2 day
haiz dn't know y le
tis morning ze fong came to my house as usual
almost everday since school holidays started
we played need for speed underground wit me n tok to me almost the whole day
then went to summit plaza to meet up wit
seock looi ,peang,rong n ect ect
to buy some stuff for our KL trip

btw i bought new game form summit le
red alert 3(wakakakka)
but it turn out
the game can't run le
i think is becoz of my comp le
not enough ram
haiz

(night)
nothign happen much happen
but was not in a mood again le
dn't know y
chat wit 1 of my best buddy just now
at first we tok nicely
but the way she tok has change
(i hope i m to her)
i mean change alot
since she post her blog tat day
i dn't know y
the way she tok is not like last time anymore
she seems like she dn't even care anymore
may b i should do be like tat too
but i can't accept her being like tat le

she even told me ppl do change from time to time
haiz
n also becoz of the ppl who u mix wit
zzzzzzzzz
well it totally make me speechless n suckx to the max

well i think i should change too

good luck ya my friend
hope u change to be a better person

(midnight)
going to watch soccer later at 2am
Manchester United vs. Aalborg Bk
hahhaha
hoping tat man utd will win

good luck guys


No comments:

Post a Comment