Wednesday, December 24, 2008

hey ppl
sorry for not updating my blog
was too lz to write le
hehehhe

anyway i would like to wish everybody
MERRY CHRISTMAS
hope u got your present ya hehehe

...............................................................................................................................................

so yesterday was christmas eve
me n my gang:emily
looi
peang
rong n family
yang(birthday boy on xmas)
chao
u en
jo anne
ee ling
susan
n if i miss out those name pls tell me k i will be happy to add in

so we went to Seoul Garden Restaurant for our dinner
around 10 pm
well is not actually a dinner,it is more to supper i suppose
here are some pic




















so we from 10pm we sit there n ate till about 12 something
i know is late but HEY it is christmas eve la wei XD
how can we go back early le
as wat i always said(THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG) XD wakakakaka

after tat we sat out side seoul garden to celebrate 2gether n xchange gift
i got a T-shirt from 1 of my friends
after tat we head home almost 1 something coz have to wait for jo anne's bro to fetch us back to her shop
reach home around 2.15am
after my bath then slp-ing time while waiting for SANTA to come for a big suprise XD

n ya here i m now blogging hehehe

so i will upload more pic when i get the pic from my friends ya
so stay tune

No comments:

Post a Comment