Thursday, February 25, 2010

it was nt a very good week 4 me
it was 1 of my lowest point in my life right nw
lots of things 2 do n think about
'haiz'............

n there is a tkd demo tis coming sat
tat will b held at cbm
so wish me good luck ya
coz i just came back from a back injury
n i hope i can break the freaking plank like wat i did last year
XD

college started tis week
bt it was nt as fun like usaul
sem 1 was way better thn sem 3
n i gt 3 new freaking sub which is
(introduction of e-commerce)(fundamentals of marketing) n tamadun islam n asia
n obviously most of us dn't enjoy tamadun islam coz it is a weird n boring sub
thn the e-commerce lecture sucks too BUEK!!!!

n of coz cny is going 2 b over very soon in 3 days time
bt i enjoy alot wit my friends
they entertain me alot n we crap alot too
lots of pic too XD

anyway congrats 2 chin hong too coz he bougth him
DSLR at last at the price of rm2600++
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment