Saturday, December 5, 2009

sorry about nt updating my blog 4 a very very long time
i have been bz wit lots of stuff
assignment,test n presentation

so wat about me recently
well i was suppose 2 go 2 pc fair at pisa 2day but all my friends cancel their plan last min
wat a disappointment
have waited 4 so long 2 go there 2 get my mp3
bt it seems like i have 2 wait till another time thn
"haiz"

college life was ok
time passed so fast
next week is already week10
n my finals is on week 15
so i have 5 more weeks 2 study
so hope i will pul through all my sub wit flying colours

well i think tats all 4 nw
nt really in a good mood nw
so catch up wit u guys later k

1 comment:

  1. it has been so long u have nvr update ur blog.hmm.i think a hundred yrs d..LOL.anyway.gud luck for the test.& for sure..presentation.all the best.

    ReplyDelete