Saturday, May 23, 2009

well last week was the first day of college at ktar penang
whole week orientation
first day was bored as usual
2nd n 3rd ok la
the best was 4th day
n the 5th day ok lo
last day

so wat did i do the whole week for orientation
well we did sports,station game,drama n some treasure hunt
my team name won the overall champ
we are also the def champ
wakaka
it was fun la but sometimes boring le
coz not much ppl tok 1
but i c lots of my old friends n make lots of new friends too

so my class starts next week
so wish me luck k hehehe

........................................................................................................................................................

i m staying wit my uncle(mum's younger bro)
at tanjung bunga
which is near to college
so any1 going to gurney
feel free to contact me k
meet me up there
wakakakaka


tats all for now
J3REmY

2 comments: