Thursday, February 12, 2009

guess wat ppl i got injured on my left leg coz of hamstring
reason y,well i tell u wat happen
when i was doing my taekwon-do training n doing some special kicks
but i accidentally over twist my leg or i did't have enough warm up
so tis is the cost u have to pay for not having enough warm up or u are not careful enough
so to all those tae kwon-do maniact do train n warm up properly ya if not u will end up like me
train hard n smart ppl

haiz $sob sob$

n ya i m sick le
got flu n fever le
but dn't worry guys i will be fine XD

although i m sick still i have to work le
haiz
had to go to convent bm n sk kebun sirih to teach TKD cozs tat is my job
hehehe
i know i know is weird right when i said tat i m teaching
can't believe it right
well u got to le coz i m really teaching!!!!!!!!!!!

teaching at convent was hard but it is even harder n worse at sk kebun sirih(damn i hate tat school a lot)

so 2morrow going to convent BM n teach again for the afternoon section lo
wish me luck ya XD

........................................................................................................................................................................

so ya here is a pic of me wear extraordinary formal le XD

ME & Firduas

No comments:

Post a Comment